There’s no need to spend a fortune at a fancy steakhouse when it’s so easy to prepare your own pan seared Wagyu steak at home! But remember, Wagyu is not your run-of-the-mill meat – the high marbling levels and premium quality make Wagyu beef one of the finest worldwide.
Don’t forget that when preparing your steak, it is crucial to ensure you choose the right cut, like our Wagyu Trip-tip, Bavette or Picanha steak.
🥩 Wagyu steak – your choice of cut
🥩 Red wine
🥩 Salt and pepper
These ingredients will enable you to prepare an exquisite steak.
- Allow the steak to come to room temperature before seasoning.
- Sear the steak on medium or high heat until it is cooked to your liking.
- Mix the shallots, garlic, and thyme to make the sauce in the now empty pan.
- Sautée ingredients until they are golden brown, add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the butter.
Our premium Wagyu beef needs very little other than a crack of black pepper and sea salt to bring out its beautiful flavour. But adding some great sides can bring a contrasting and exciting touch.
Serve it with creamy mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus with cherry tomatoes, roasted garlic and lemon broccoli, lightly seasoned spring vegetables or any of your favourite classics. Enjoy!
Shop our range of Wagyu Steaks here!