Orders and Deliveries:
We deliver to the following areas: Midlands, Kloof, Westville, Durban, Ballito, Salt Rock, Umhlali and Bluff. We deliver to Amanzimtoti once a month. Pick up point available at Jacksons Food Market in Bryanston, JHB. If you aren’t sure if your area is included, send us an email. We are happy to help.
Customers can expect a 5-10 working day lead time on deliveries. Closer areas may receive their orders sooner. Please note that we do not deliver on weekends and public holidays.
Our Delivery Routes are as follows:
- Monday: Nottingham Road, Howick, Hilton
- Tuesday: Dargle to Pinetown
- Wednesday: Dargle to Ballito
- Thursday: Dargle to Durban as well as Dargle to Nottingham road and Midlands
- Friday: Dargle to Westville as well as Midlands/PMP/Hilton/Howick
- Customers must ensure someone is at the address of delivery to receive the goods.
- Delivery Fee: There is a delivery fee of R180 on every order.
- Should no-one be able to receive the goods at the customer’s address, Wild Coast Wagyu will have the goods returned to its premises, will contact the customer for the next alternative date of delivery, and will charge the additional delivery fee, payable by the customer on receiving the order.
- Wild Coast Wagyu can only accommodate deliveries on the stated days and stated areas as per the Shipping policy.
- We are not responsible for delays outside of our control. If our supply of your products is delayed because of an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as practically possible. We will do our best to minimise the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of substantial delay, you may contact us to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.